I believe in sharing academic research and knowledge. I publish in open access journals as much as I can, but when my work is not open access I am happy to e-mail copies to those who do not have institutional access to my work.
Open Access Articles and Essays
- “Critical Disability Studies as Methodology” Lateral. 6.1 (2017)
- “Beyond Analogies: Challenges of Teaching Black Disability Studies” in Dunhamn, Harris, Jarrett, Moore, Nishida, Price, Robinson, and Schalk’s “Developing and Reflecting on a Black Disability Studies Pedagogy: Work from the National Black Disability Coalition” Disability Studies Quarterly. 35.2 (2015)
- “Metaphorically Speaking: Disability Metaphors in Feminist Writing.” Disability Studies Quarterly. 33.4 (2013)
- “Coming to Claim Crip: Disidentification with/in Disability Studies” Disability Studies Quarterly. 33.2 (2013)
- “Self, Other, Other-Self: Going Beyond the Self/Other Binary in Contemporary Consciousness” Journal of Comparative Research in Anthropology and Sociology. 2.1 (2011). 197-210.