Upcoming Talks, Lectures, and Conference Appearances
- March 29-30, 2018: Talk at Five College Conference for Student Scholarship on Disability at Smith College in Northampton, MA
- April 5, 2018: Talk at University of South Carolina Upstate
- April 13, 2018: Talk at Critical Disability Studies Collaborative Symposium on Blackness and Disability, University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, MN
- May 30-June 2, 2018: Author Meets Critic Session on Bodyminds Reimagined at Cultural Studies Association annual conference, Pittsburgh, PA
- November 7-11: American Studies Association and National Women’s Studies Association conferences in Atlanta, GA. There will be a Bodyminds Reimagined book party during this weekend, info to come.
- April 4-6, 2019: University of Iowa Obermann Center Humanities Symposium
…stay tuned for more!
Click here to read and view media from previous events.
Want to invite Dr. Schalk for a talk or lecture? Contact her here